Living in Colorado we all know how dry it gets here. What’s wrong with dry air? Well let me tell you. Low relative humidity can make you more susceptible to catching a cold as well as cause static shock and dry, itchy skin and eyes. If you have woodwork in your home or hardwood floors,…
The environmental protection agency rates indoor air pollution among the top 5 environmental health risks and says that the best way to address this risk is to control or eliminate the sources of pollution. You can add an air cleaner or air scrubber to your HVAC system to clean the air that you’re breathing in…
- 3 reasons why you should upgrade your boiler
- Why you should check your heating and cooling systems
- Regular furnace repair and maintenance will keep your home comfortable this winter
- Would a heated driveway or sidewalk be good for business?
- Was your furnace acting wonky last year? Now’s the time to get it fixed