Air Conditioning: Runs through the ducts that you’ve already got in place in your home if you’ve got a furnace. It’s as easy as switching your thermostat to cool and setting your desired temperature. There’s no need to winterize anything, just switch back to heat and you’re set for winter. The Good The Bad The Ugly Great if…
Finish Line Heating and Cooling is a full service HVAC company specializing in installation and service of residential and small commercial systems. We focus on creating systems that satisfy our customers specific comfort needs. We can handle everything from design and installation of a system in a newly constructed home or commercial property to retrofitting a…
- 3 reasons why you should upgrade your boiler
- Why you should check your heating and cooling systems
- Regular furnace repair and maintenance will keep your home comfortable this winter
- Would a heated driveway or sidewalk be good for business?
- Was your furnace acting wonky last year? Now’s the time to get it fixed