The environmental protection agency rates indoor air pollution among the top 5 environmental health risks and says that the best way to address this risk is to control or eliminate the sources of pollution. You can add an air cleaner or air scrubber to your HVAC system to clean the air that you’re breathing in…
It’s strange yet common for AC systems to freeze in the summer. Several problems can contribute to a frozen system. Insufficient air flow: A common problem that we’ve found in Colorado is the outside unit is covered in cotton from the cottonwood trees and is blocking air flow to the condenser. Restricted air flow can also…
- 3 reasons why you should upgrade your boiler
- Why you should check your heating and cooling systems
- Regular furnace repair and maintenance will keep your home comfortable this winter
- Would a heated driveway or sidewalk be good for business?
- Was your furnace acting wonky last year? Now’s the time to get it fixed