It’s important when choosing the furnace that best meets your needs, to consider the following five questions:
- What is the size of your home in square feet?
- What type of insulation is currently in place?
- What is the height of your ceiling?
- Which type – and size – of windows are in place?
- How is your home positioned?
Such information allows our experts to calculate the BTUs (British Thermal Unit) needed to produce just the right amount of heated air. Having also completed a heat-loss calculation, only then will we offer a recommendation about the furnaces we believe will best meet your needs.
If you want to fire up the best-possible furnace for your Denver Colorado property or think you might need furnace repair, talk to our Finish Line experts now on 303-932-3200.